Expert Auburn Pest Control Services You Can Trust – Guaranteed Results for Peace of Mind
Feeling overwhelmed by the number of infestations in your Auburn home or business? If you’re looking for one of the best Pest Control companies in Auburn, Alabama that can eliminate these pests and keep them away for a long time, then look no further.
Our company, Loveliest Village Pest Control Company located in Auburn, can help you get some peace of mind. We have the experience and expertise necessary to get rid of these tiny irritants fast, offering quick service so you can return to a safe, pest-free environment as fast as possible. We use cutting-edge technology that keeps your home’s tormentors at bay not just for the moment, but for the foreseeable future.
If you want to learn about our effective and affordable exterminator prices for Auburn surrounding areas, call us today!
We can control Auburn's seasonal pests
We’ve been serving Auburn, Alabama residents for a long time; they can attest to our quick, cost-effective, and professional service. Auburn is recognized as one of Alabama’s fastest-developing cities. The city, with all its perks, can have one major drawback: pest infestations.
It offers ideal conditions for pests to thrive. The Auburn spring and summer seasons often come with extra moisture, meaning chances are high there’ll be increasing pest activity. You’ll often notice carpenter bees coming from their hideouts to bore through any of your wooden objects, rushing out to get a quick bite.
In the winter periods, you’re likely to be less plagued by these pests. This is because most of them go into hibernation. Others, though, look for warmth and may end up setting camp in your home; a bad time to get infestations, as you’re also more likely to be indoors more. That’s why hiring a pest control company like us, Loveliest Village Pest Control Company of Auburn, should be a priority.
Types of pests we eliminate:
Bed Bugs, Spotted Lanternflies, Bees, Ants, Spiders, Mice, Beetles, Rats, Cockroaches, Termites, Mice, Mosquitos, Flies & Any Other Pest That’s Bothering You!
Contact us Today
Getting rid of pests in your home can often be a tiring process – we can help take this burden off you. Call us today to learn about our effective and affordable Auburn Pest Control solutions.
Preventive measures for these types of pests
You can’t be entirely free from pest infestations, regardless of whether or not your Auburn property is tidy. Pests can come into your building from various places, and you can’t be 100% immune from them. But by taking some important steps, you can make sure your home is not the most ideal place for these pests. Implementing the measures mentioned below can also be beneficial if you can’t afford some expensive pests-treatment programs. These measures include:
- Keep your garbage in a sealed place and make sure you get rid of it regularly.
- Replace rotted shingles to keep away insects that are attracted to deteriorated wood.
- Repair any impaired mortar in basement foundations.
- Check for the presence of beetles and worms in foods before you purchase them.
- Ensure there’s adequate distance between your bushes and your building, as some pets get easier routes through landscaping close to buildings.
- Repair leaking pipes and appliances. Standing water can bring moisture that attracts lots of pests.
- Make sure crumbs are not building up on your tables or floor by cleaning your house regularly.
- Install some screens on your storm doors so that fresh air can get in, eliminating the risk of pests.
- Check your pets for any fleas before they enter your home. Fleas spread very quickly once they’re in your home.
- Vacuum your home regularly to not only eradicate pests but also kill their eggs.
- Prevent mosquitoes from coming to your home by using citronella candles.